Sunday, July 5, 2015

Winner & get well soon

little get well soon card
with
get well soon
colored with
zig clean color real brush markers
added a little glossy accents
on
on top of a scrap piece of
Doddlebug Design Paper
 
 
 
Winner of the June 27th
Show it off Saturday Linky party
chosen by random.org
 
Kitty
this little digi is so adorable and your coloring is
amazing! I love the colors and the papers you used.
The glossy accents on the glasses is a great touch along with
the sequins.
email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
 
take out the spaces
and I will get your prize in the mail to you
 
Karen
 
 


9 comments:

  1. You and Kitty both made cute tag cards. i love the little bandage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your adorable card, Karen!! The images are too cute! It will definitely cheer the recipient up!! Congrats Kitty!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Karen! I am tickled pink to be your winner! Thank you for your kind comments about my card! I already emailed as you know but I wanted to pop in to leave a comment here. Your get-well card is so adorable - I love those cute LF stamps and your gorgeous colouring with the Zig clean colour markers! I really like the stitched tag you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Karen! LOVE that tag! Congrats to the winner too! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fun card with tag!! super cute details!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this card is so darn cute!! LOVE that little birdie nurse and the tag design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Karen, This would make anyone feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This should definitely cheer up someone who is sick. Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments