Sunday, February 22, 2015

Winner & Happy Birthday M

 
 
Loving making these shakers cards
did this one for my daughters birthday
circle die, scalloped edged die and
cotton candy card stock, and
an adorable pure innocence stamp all
from
the balloon I coated with glossy accents it wasn't
quite dry I added some purple stickles then more glossy accents
think it came out great


Winner of the
 February 14th Show it off Saturday Linky Party
#14  M Miranda Creations

 
 Melissa
this is an adorable Valentine I can see
why your daughter squealed when she opened it!
great paper choices love the swirl background paper
great design the way you placed all the elements.
Could not be sweeter!
email your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take the spaces out and
I will get the ribbon in the mail to you.
 
Karen

 


8 comments:

  1. Karen, thank you so much. I am honored to win and grateful for all the sweet comments on my card. You made me day. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comgrats to winner. Pretty shaker card, Your daighter will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner! LOVE your Shaker Card Karen! So Pretty! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the adorable card!! Congrats Melissa!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super sweet shaker card, Karen!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen your shaker card is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Congrats Melissa.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments