Sunday, August 17, 2014

Winner and Happy Birthday

Simon Says Die and Stamp Set UNDER THE SEA SetUS107 This is the LIfe

Birthday sentiment snorkel chick and accessories by Denami Stamps 
May all your birthday fishes come true from Simon Says Stamps
a little copic coloring, some glossy accents on the bubbles and some gems 

Winner of the August 9th Show if off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org 
#8 Kim

so funny my card goes with the theme of Kim's adorable layout 
awesome accents, starfish and fish to showcase the amazing 
underwater photo. The vertical design of the sentiments is sensational!

Kim 
email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take out the spaces
and I will get your ribbon in the mail to you

Karen


12 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card, Karen! Love it. Congrats to Kim too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable, Karen!! I love the fun scene you've created!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to winner. I love your card. The Denami stamps are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card, Karen!! Congrats to the winner!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cute card !!!!I love your stamps Happy Birthday!! my friend I hope it was your best ever!!
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com


    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Karen! I love this adorable design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...this is just as CUTE as can be :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is the cutest! Love the seaweed and that darling chick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie pie card!!! I just adore it. Congrats to winner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super duper cute!! Congrats to the winner!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Their menu is small but at least they seem to do what they have on it well. They have a variety of salads and sandwiches, and a fresh daily soup.
    venue space nyc

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments