Saturday, July 5, 2014

Show it off Saturday Linky Party and It's a celebration!


"Freedom's natal day is here.
Fire the guns and shout for freedom,
See the flag above unfurled!
Hail the stars and stripes forever,
Dearest flag in all the world. "

~Florence A. Jones

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend!
on this card 
the flag was done with 
DC Jumbo Abstract Art
from
Stars from 
Sentiment from
Birthday Bash Sentiments Stamp Set
a few gems for some bling and a little twine

Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending on availability




7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Karen!! LOVE it!
    Hope you had a GREAT 4th of July and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen I hope you had an awesome 4th. I love the abstract flag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - i really like this type of card - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card gosh I love how you used all of My Creative Time for Me stamps and dies. super creative job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Karen! I love it:)
    Hope you have a great day and Happy 4th my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! I love the flag!! It looks amazing!! Thanks for another fun linky my friend!! I hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing weekend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Karen!! Love the stars!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments