Sunday, July 13, 2014

Make a Wish and a Winner

the stamped tag is from
Spellbinders' Celebra'tions set
called Sweet Treats
I got this set over at
it's a site awesome "Daily Deals"
the little cupcake stamp
is one of the first stamps I ever got
my sister gave it to me for a birthday
gift it's dated 2003 from Stampin' Up
and I still can't get past using
Scalloped & Stitched frame "Femme Frames"
a little pattern paper from My Mind's Eye
and another simple birthday card to replenish my supply
 
The winner of the July 5th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
is
#12 Kimberly
from
 
what a great layout for these stunning photos
the paper colors and shapes accent the photos perfectly
The reason I got my cricut back in 2007 was for scrapbooking
then I started making cards and those boxes of photos have an
even thicker layer of dust...
 
Kimberly
email me your address to 
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take out the spaces
and I will get your ribbon in the mail to you 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my lo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! Congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Congrats to the winner!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Karen! The color combo is beautiful!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the cards you have been making with teeny stamps. Congrats to winner, You have inspired me to look for all of the stamps I got many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
    Congrats Kimberly.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments